Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

God's Masterpiece is Mother



God took the fragrance of a flower...
The majesty of a tree...
The gentleness of morning dew...
The calm of a quiet sea...
The beauty of the twilight hour...
The soul of a starry night...
The laughter of a rippling brook...
The grace of a bird in flight...
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when his masterpiece was through
He called it simply - Mother.

To my mama,
       I love you so very much... You are so dear to me! I am so very blessed by you each and every day. I cant express how much you mean to me. How much you have taught me... Simple things.. Your kindness, love and compassion has been something I admire so much. I pray for you daily and ask for God to give you strength, comfort and peace each and every moment of the day. I have enjoyed our nights together lately. I look forward to spending time with you tomorrow after work. Happy Mothers Day to my mama!!! I love you!!! Blessings Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!