Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I am a winner!

I was emailed today that I was second prize winner on Sharons site http://www.plumroselane.com/.
I won a seasonal digital selection from her shop.. So excited. My name was shown as this:
So very cute! Thanks so very  much. Her site is very cute. Check out link above.. Have a good night.
So far I have spilled the ranch dressing all over the kitchen floor and my granddaughter threw up all over the carseat and the car.. And it was a huge chocolate milk. Very busy night.. Needless to say it was nice to open my email this evening. Blessings Pam

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pam!!
    You definitely deserve it sweetie after your day!
    Have a lovely night.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you won Pam ~ sounds like you needed a pick-me-upper after a day like that!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Congrats to you ;)

    {Shauna}
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!