Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hoping for Success!

We prepared our booth for the Friday night wine walk. They were anitcipating at the least 1500 people through the booth. I can't wait to see how it turned out..
 Hard to see with the lamp on. My brother had a rusty twin size bed spring in his back yard. I asked what he was going to do with it? He said nothing so I took it to the booth where I displayed my little goodie bags filled with vintage stuff, buttons, postcards, etc! Looks cute dont ya think?

 Love this bike I took down also. I had two and kept one for my porch.. It is mossy and rusty... Love

Thanks Laura and Penny! So glad we made this happen without the two of you helping and filling the booth also I would of been lost.. I am a little over whelmed thinking of all the projects I have to do in the next few days. Lots of changes going on right now... But I will do the best I can to deal with them all. Blessings this early morning.. Pam
P.S. Remember several weeks ago I came across a kitchen aid mixer at Goodwill for 12.99 well Penny got one for 10.00 tonight at a preview of an awesome garage sale. Thanks Heidi.. It was the highlight of our day.. We are blessed to have Heidi and Beverly as dear friends..

2 comments:

  1. Your booth looks beautiful!!! How was did the walk go ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam your booth looks wonderful! I hope it was a huge success!
    I am following and am going to love it here.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!