Monday, May 6, 2013

I am in Love!

This buffet was a piece of my moms collection.. I scoped it out while doing a sweep upstairs. Now the top is shot.. Kinda bummed about that. The wood is coming up in a few spots. Hoping someday to find someone that might be able to re-do.. But any table linen works just fine. Started to give it some oil. Will continue to shine it up in my spare time. My husband was a little worried about space and I assured him I could find room. I told him I could use it for all the what nots I have sitting around to store them in! I really don't have much in the dark wood, except an old radio that was my dear mother in laws. Most everything is white, but I think a little dark wood looks nice too! What beautiful weather we are having... I love it! Hope your week starts off good! Blessings Pam

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to have your Mom's buffet for your home. A darker piece in a mostly white decor adds a good anchor to a room.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a charming dresser. I like the table runner used on top to protect it and cover the bad wood. A furniture re-storer could probably do wonders with it if you want it back to its original glory. You can never have too much storage so I'm sure you'll enjoy using that piece.

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!