Saturday, May 4, 2013

Let The Day Shine!

Londyn loves to shop with Gammy! She wanted this apron a couple of weeks ago and I just kinda blew her off. She had a little melt down about it.. What I didn't realize is that I wear one to work everyday and she wanted one so she could be like Gammy. Can you believe they have a gift shop at the post office with several vendors. So of course every time I go there I have to look around... Yesterday she was with me and it was the day she got her apron... hard to see but it has butterflies on it. Only $5.00 so who could say no to this. We are going to cook in aprons today as she is spending the night with Gammy and Pampa. Jordan's girlfriend passed away in December at a very young age leaving behind two small children. She was due to marry this day! So her mom kept this date to have a memorial for her. Jordan will spend the day celebrating her friend Amanda Peck! Going to be very warm today. Oh I have such a list to accomplish, off to start. Blessings Pam

2 comments:

  1. I hope it is a beautiful day for a memorial. My grandmother made several aprons for me and sixty-plus years later I still have them. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Londyn is such a doll! How could you resist that little face? :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!