Saturday, July 27, 2013

Owl Hoot Yard Ornaments!


My new fountain "Milano" three tier ! Boy do I love the sound! So peaceful!
 I love to sit on my daybed and listen to it!

 So my parents started a yard ornament business 24yrs ago to supplement their retirement. Back then there wasn't very many places to find this stuff. It took off and they had news stations coming from all over taking pictures and hearing the stories. I was so proud to be a part of it. I was 17 and became pregnant with my first child Noah. I use to paint the cement statues..  After the passing of them both this year the business became all of the six siblings. However the 4 daughters gifted our part to our brothers. They are doing a great job and still bringing and pouring new items.










My parents would be very proud of us all for being so united and the work we have all done.. Feeling very blessed today for small things.... I miss them so very much! Seeing the joy my brothers have brings comfort to me.. Hope you enjoy your weekend.. Blessings Pam

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, Pam. I adore your family business, decorating gardens and patios must be the best job ever. I want a cement bird bath so badly, it's on my summer wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, that is so interesting! That's great that your brothers are carrying on your parents legacy! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fountain you have in your yard. The sound of water is so peaceful.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful family story. I love the ornaments and looked up where you are. I am moving back to the Midwest soon and would love the Buddha head and more. Does your family ship the lawn ornaments? nancythedove@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!