Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer Time!








Summer time causes lack of blogging for me! We spent time at the coast and than this last weekend spent 4 days at Sunriver camping. Enjoyed some fireworks, family time, good food and drinks! Shugs is in swimming and Gammy(me) takes her in the morning before work and than off I go! She is really learning alot. We have signed her up for next session. It has kept me from much time at the house doing chores, and fun stuff. I also inherited a duplex so I am now a landlord. I will be starting the process this week of cleaning, painting etc. Hoping to rent it really soon. A big learning experience for me. I am blessed for such a wonderful gift from my parents. Our son flew to California today to spend time with my nephew Mikhail! My understanding is he lives three blocks from the beach maybe closer. I cant wait to hear all about it when he returns. My twin Penny is in Cancun for her Anniversary. I miss her as well. I am also watering her flowers for her as she did mine while I was away! When my son returns he will be moving out, so things have been so busy. I cant wait to share a few more treasures from my parents place which we have renamed the homestead! My brothers are still running the family business which is called Owl Hoot Yard Ornaments. You can find bird baths, fountains, stepping stones, dear, rabbit, bears, lanterns, you name they have it. I cant wait to share my three tier fountain in the near future.
                                                                          My blog is acting up when I post which has also become very frustrating as I am not computer savvy. I hope you will have patience as I try to figure it all out. Hope you are all well. I am truly blessed with family, friends, and my blogging friends as well. Blessings Pam

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, congratulations on your duplex! that's really exciting! and I cant believe you re a grandma! you look wayyyy too young! whats your secret?!!
    Good that you are enjoying your summer! I cant wait for ours!!! thankyou again for posting about my giveaway! I will draw it tomorrow! so wish u luck!!!
    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your summer is busy! and your little cutie pie looks like she's enjoying life:) hope the computer straightens up--that's never fun.
    enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!