Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Remembering my Mom!


Today has been a year since you went home! It doesn't seem possible. Not a minute of a day, month or year will I ever forget you! No day is any worse than any others. They are all the same I just miss you. I have no regrets and my faith remains strong. I rejoice in each day knowing you are where you are suppose to be. The picture of you above in your dads railroad hat makes me smile as I remember that day clearly. We laughed, shared and even shed a few tears. I love you mom!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. Beautiful tribute to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,

    A hug from me!! A nice tribute to your Mom!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have wonderful memories to keep your Mom in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brought me to tears. My own sweet mama went Home to be with Jesus last August. Oh, how I miss her. But like you, I KNOW where she is and I will see her and my dad soon. My mama loved the Lord and taught all 9 of us what serving the Lord and loving Him meant. The top picture of your sweet mother reminds me of mine.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!