Thursday, March 6, 2014

I have always wanted to say:

 I have junk in my trunk! Yes these are goodies that are still in my trunk after like three days. I am waiting for the weekend when I can be home and find a place for them.. This galvanized piece is going to hang on the wall for my mail. I love old brushes and have started a collection.
 I am spending a good portion of my time on instagram now. I really enjoy it and participated in a vintage planter swap. Pictured above is what I sent my gal Heather. She has a site https://www.etsy.com/shop/UpcycleChick! It is hard picking things for someone you don't really know that well. However she was super excited about her planters. I am receiving mine in the mail soon. I cant wait.
Last night it down poured rain and my sister Penny drove me to Salem about 1/2 hour away for this 9 cubby wall shelf. I have been seeing them on instagram alot and just had to have one. Waiting for the weekend to find a spot for it as well.
I was so excited to win this scarf and key fob hosting by http://littlecottageonthepond.blogspot.com/! I love it! I wore the ruffled scarf yesterday and received so many comments. I love giveaways and sure spend alot of time entering. I pray my overloaded desk top doesn't crash soon! Hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings Pam

4 comments:

  1. You must be a lucky girl! I have one a few but I find giveaways are so much work! Not enough time! Love your junk in the trunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love the cubby, pam! yay on the cute scarf win, too! the shutters will make a great mail organizer--enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cubbies!! Congrats on another win, you lucky girl :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam I don't know why I haven't kept up with your blog better. I know I've been here before but somehow I missed signing up for the email updates I guess. I thought I had but I just signed up and it didn't say I already had. Anyway, hopefully I'll get over here more now! Glad yo love the scarf and key chain!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!