Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Second Son Performs

Mid December we were able to go to Portland and watch our niece perform. She has her own band at 17 actually has been in a band for several years.. She is truly amazing. She has so much beauty and talent.. She is a beautiful artist(draws)as well. Can you tell I am so proud? I also get the honor of working with her too. She shines at work as well! So enjoy these pictures!
                                                                                  




















I think about myself and how I would of never had the courage to get up and sing in front of people.
Not that I can sing mind you! Or even just talk or share anything on stage.. That takes an amazing talent as well.. She goes all over the valley right now and performs.. Someday when you are famous and traveling I hope you will remember your Aunt Pam! Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. Awe!!!! Welly-Bug!!!! Miss you all so much! Next time your in Portland or Second Son has a show let me know! =)

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!