Thursday, February 13, 2014

Finds!

 I have been being really good not stopping and shopping. Wanting to catch up still from Christmas, a little catch up from missing a few days at work as I was sick, and now missing because of the snow. However yesterday I hit the local Habitat for Humanity store! I found this old crusty dirty carpenters bag! It grabbed me and I couldn't let go! At $8.00 I couldn't refuse!
 This window even though it has a crack spoke to me too! I paid $5.00 for it so thinking even if I replace the glass it still will be worth it! Its red on one side and white on the other.
 Asked what I do with all my junk mail? I salvage what I can (ha ha)! I thought  this was cute for the bathroom!
Sorry for the blurry shot, My mom gave me a envelope full of paper dolls some years ago. I dug them out the other day and started cutting them out. How fitting for Valentine's Day! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow filled with Love! Blessings Pam

4 comments:

  1. You really scored some wonderful treasures, Pam! Love the carpenter's bag.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous finds!! Different and unique.I am so itching to go thrifting .....going tomorrow. Area VOA's have 50% off red or pink items. Maybe I will hit gold on the day of LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, love your finds, especially the bag! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!