Monday, February 24, 2014

Its the small things:

 Lately I have come to really appreciate the small things. I have always said give me heat, a roof over my head, and my coffee and I am the happiest girl in the world. I dont require much. Life is short, God is good and faithful and I am so blessed each day.
 Flowers are also something that I have come to love. I always said don't spend your money on something that is going to die, but look at these beauties. I do have a hard time keeping flowers for very long but these are staying nice in my bedroom. Thanks to my daughter Jordan for them.
 With my birthday junkin money from my son I found this old letter box for my office and this lace wrap that I added to a dress form in my bedroom. Someday I hope to have a real old one with wire cage. But for now this is what I have.
 My dress form named Diana after the woman I got her from is always a catch all. Yesterday I changed her outfit and put this Shabby Apple brown Vintage Dress on her that I hope to wear someday. I won it from a giveaway a coupld years ago. For now it is the small things that bring me such joy. My blog is something that also makes me happy. I appreciate it when you stop by and visit and comment. Hope you have a great rest of the week. Blessings Pam


3 comments:

  1. And it is the posts like this that make blogging and reading other's blogs so special. I love hearing about the simple things of other's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad your bday was great, pam! the ruffled bags are darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, I agree...the small things are what make life great!
    Have a wonderful day :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!