Thursday, February 6, 2014

Love!

 Last evening I started to really get inspired about Valentine's Day! I started looking around at what I had and got these little embellishments ready to send out to a friend.

I love my vintage hangers and thought my little headbands would be perfect to organize on a hanger and leave them out where I can quickly grab them. They are so cheery.
Made a quick paper banner last night. Kinda a little fun for spring. However I woke up to snow so guess I should make a winter one. Be safe and warm out there. Blessings Pam

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love the RA fabric!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the yellow cabinet, full of goodies, and the cute headbands on the old hangers are darling, pam! you have my bedding, i see:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your love embellishments.....what a blessed friend to be receiving them. Been wanting to make one of those banners.....so cute and Springy!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!