Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Can Dream


Love these colors.



I dream of a place to call my own. I have my scrap space
in my dining room. I keep buying things for my some day
scrap room. I have a vision in my head of what it would look
like but until then. I CAN DREAM!!!!!
I went to my friend Kate's tonight. She called me out as a
scrapbooking friend and said she needed help packing up
her scrapbook room to take to her new home. She said
only a scrapbooker would understand how to pack things
up. We got our Dutch Bros on the way and off we went. We
did it. It was fun. It made me want to scrap.
I went and worked yesterday at Cocoa Daisy in Philomath.
The Sept kit is Awesome. Ali Edwards designed it and I cant
wait to get my hands on it. It has been a very busy week for me.
Just realized it is almost midnight and I didn't have dinner.
Hmn is it to late? Maybe not. Going to check out the fridge.
Just heard that my best friend(Daelene) besides my sisters had just booked
her ticket and will be here for 9 days. She will be here soon. Cant wait.
Have a great night..


1 comment:

  1. hey mama,
    if you get a room like this i am coming over and moving in to it. lol

    btw, the layouts i have seen in the earlier posts rock. you go girl!

    miss you.

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!