Monday, August 31, 2009

One Day Late Happy 7months Londyn

Sat Aug 29th was the first day Londyn
pulled herself into a standing position.




She is all over the place. She is so fast.


You have no teeth yet. Tonight you helped eat a blizzard
from Dairy Queen.

You are such a happy baby. Always a smile on your face.
You love sweet potato's and sweet desserts. Not a fan of
corn or green beans. You have made me so happy and fulfilled
a empty place in my heart that I didn't know existed.
You get excited and start waving your arms when you see
familiar faces and cry when you dont know someone very well.
I love you shuggy faith...........






1 comment:

  1. I love this little bundle of joy.... She is the sweetest..........Love you too Pam..Aunt Penny

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!