Monday, August 24, 2009

Spa Day

I am terrible at putting these in order. Anyways if you ever
get a chance to check this place out it is in Salem. We were
treated to a spa day from the owner of Izzy's. His daughter
Carrie graduated from beauty school and needed the
experience. So he asked several at Izzy's who would like to
go up and he would treat whoever. Well most couldn't go but
who wouldn't want a free spa day.


The owners are married and have been to the runways of
Italy to style the models.

These are my toes after my pedicure.
Penny got a facial and deep conditioner and hair straightened

I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for
a new salon. Carrie did a great job... I would love to be able
to afford a lifestyle like this!!!!1







1 comment:

We do not remember days we remember moments!