Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Miss you!!!!









I know I have said before how much I love Ross Store at
the mall. I found a card reader today for my camera for $4.99
I have needed one but didnt want to pay $30.00 right now
when something else seems more important. I am so excited
to be back in the blogging world.
Kaitlin was here in July visiting from
Colorado. She is 17 now. We hadn't seen her since she was 8yrs
old. I wondered what she would of grown up to be like. She is
a wonderful young woman and such a delight to hang around.
Her laugh is so cute. We miss you Kaitlin. Hopefully it wont be
so long next time.
Of course I had to throw some shots in there of Londyn.
She had her 6mo check-up today. She had three shots and didn't
care for them too much. She weighed 15lbs 8oz. She is in the 25% for her
age. Tiny thing she is. But she is very healthy.
Looking forward to a scrap crop with friends this
weekend. Oh and maybe a little cooler weather. Enjoy your evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!