Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inspired but uninspired at the same time







I love to look at blogs` I could spend hours and hours.. But
sometimes it makes me frustrated because I would love to have
my house look so good and untouched... And then I get uninspired
because I get overwhelmed with my mind swirling with so many
ideas.
The last two weeks I have spent time with friends that mean so much
to me. Kate and Susanne being two of them. I am so glad to catch
up with each of you. Brittany who I will see in a few minutes as I am
going to a junk swap at the Vintage Market. Let me know if you are
interested and I will fill you in on the details. It is away to get rid of
something but bring another treasure home..
Seeing a comment from my friend Trish was a nice surprise too. Keeping in
touch with Lisa and Kathie was nice too. Heidi and Beverly having lunch
at Izzy's always brightens my day as well. Enjoy your evening.







No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!