Sunday, June 12, 2011

Craigslist and I get along!



I search Craigslist everyday. I am addicted. I have

only inquired about two things in which case I got

them both. One was my bed and the other these two

chairs on the top. They were a steal and both sold

together.

This chair above was on Miss Mustard Seeds

blog~ she redid it.


Before


After

This was a chair Brittany redid for her booth

at the antique mall. Every since I have been in

love. So I bought the pair with the idea that she

take and keep one and redo the other one for me.

I am hoping she will white wash and put red ticking

fabric on mine. However I havent been to the fabric

store yet so we will see what I end up with.. Enjoy your

Sunday evening..









No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!