Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Charlie Brown Tree

Just kiddin~ But it might be the only tree we have this year.. not sure!



 Bringing some Christmas into the bedroom!

 So I got the stamps and ink out the other night and stamped a whole bunch of these with the words
faith, hope, believe, and so on. I need to use wallet size photo's but for now this works..


 Still loving my sign, was suppose to make its way to the porch but kinda like it on my bed each day I make it..
Well off to enjoy some television and a snack.. I am thinking of my shuggie tonight as she is sick with a cold.. So not feeling well. She stayed here last night and very little sleep for me... Looking forward to some sleep tonight. Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!