Monday, November 7, 2011

Not too Shabby!

Penny and I went and checked out this new store. We are so excited for Mindy to get to follow her dreams of opening a store. She has been a sweet customer of ours for several years. She is one of those ladies that makes you smile everytime you see her. This is going to be a fun pit stop on the way home. Not to mention I have been following Melissa over at:
http://mrandmrsfrugalface.blogspot.com/ for sometime. Her and her husband do amazing work. I hope to get the chance to meet her sometime. The ladies in the shop say she is so sweet! This was her corner at the new store.


Not to shabby if I do say so myself. Okay so stop by and check them out.
Not to Shabby is located at 1958 Pacific Blvd S.E. Albany Ore 97322
Hope you all have a great evening. Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!