Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Jordan!

November 8th is my daughter Jordan's 22nd birthday. I cant believe my baby is 22! She truly blesses me each day. She has become a wonderful young woman and mother. I love you and hope your day is great.. Looking forward to spending a nice dinner with you.





 This picture above is just breath taking to me.....

Sorry for the blurry shot! Love you! So many birthdays this month. Today is my mother in laws Opal's birthday, I love and miss her so much, also today is my best friend and niece by marriage Daelene's birthday, my sister in law Starla's birthday the 4th of Nov, my wonderful mothers 83rd birthday was on the 1st of Nov, and my dear friend Barb's birthday tomorrow. Happy Birthday to all! Blessings Pam

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is beautiful, and it sounds like you'll be busy remembering lots of birthdays this month.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-what a busy birthday month! Happy birthday to Jordan-you both are gorgeous! Enjoy your dinner together. :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!