Friday, November 16, 2012

Where should I eat?

Was the question after I sat our little table for two!



 My answer was the living room!

 I hung a hook on the side of my cabinet so I could display different pictures. I love the look of the old hanger. On the look out for more!
 When I go to the local Goodwill I never know what I might find. These tea towels were bundled for $4.99
Metal arrow thing was .99, little bowl all alone was .49, and this two piece gravy bowl(not sure the proper name) was 7.99 comes with a spoon. Been watching for one for sometime. It is in perfect shape. I dont think it is that old but I love it.


 This tea towel sums it all up!






 Love this sign from my mama!
Already posted this banner but wanted to remind myself that I am thankful. Made one that says
O' Holy Night and am going to display on my bed. Before I jump into Christmas I want to remember what I am thankful for: TGIF for sure... Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you found lots of fun goodies again! Love the little towels, and of course the banner :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!