Monday, November 26, 2012

Tid Bits of decorating started


 Took these in the morning light. Hard to see but in the evening it looks so pretty with the lights on. Of course Londyn likes to redecorate it when she comes over. Tonight we added green apples to the tree.
 I brought out my red rose pattern linen. I think it looks good for Christmas.



Hard to see this vintage bird picture in the back ground but my mom painted it when she was a child. I told her I just had to have it. Mom is 83 so I guess saying vintage is ok? My dad was moved out of the hospital today and into a nursing/rehab facility.. Long road ahead. Praying he will have to will to get better. I have to admit I have been in a funk today and had to go back to work. Thanks Laura for being there when I got there with a little gift. Just what I needed to get the day started.. Blessings Pam

1 comment:

  1. Pam, your decorations are looking so pretty! I love the ornaments under the cloches! I'm glad your dad is out of the hospital, but I'm sorry you're feeling down-I'm sending cheerful thoughts and prayers your way! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!