Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Girl Can Never Have To Many

Jordan bought these shoes and they were having a bogo
1/2 sale at the Payless shoes in the mall so she bought me
this purse for $5.99. Isnt it cute. I love it.




This is one of those reuseable bags for the grocery store.
If you buy one for $1.99 it saves or plants a tree I cant
remember which one. Now if I would remember to take them
to the store with me. Ugh. I have so many plastic bags. I have
bought four or five of these bags throughout the last year.
Jordan loves shoes and purses. I dont have the shoe thing but
purses I love. Enjoy your Day!!!!


1 comment:

  1. yeah, you totally needed another purse. LOL

    i have a ton of those grocery bags too and almost never remember to take them in.

    susanne

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!