Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not so long ago




Back in the day of Olan Mills. I cant believe how time has
flown by. Not much to blog about these days. Londyn has
been teething and running fevers in the evenings. She slept
12yrs last night. Poor thing. I hate not being able to do anything
for her. However she hasnt been that fussy.
It was funny this evening I took
Jordan to the store and she said there is just not enough time in
the day. I thought to myself wow I say that all the time. Anyways
off to put groceries away and clean up the kitchen. Need to start
taking daily pics again. Tomorrow evening Penny and I are going
to visit some friends in Halsey. Looking forward to that. Enjoy
your evening.


1 comment:

  1. Now that's the Jordan and Noah I remember best!!! I love those kids and now they are all grown up. Amazing how that happens....

    Anyway, I love you guys!

    Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!