Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Things That Inspire Me


I posted this once before but came across it again. I am now
looking for an old drawer to do this with. What a neat idea.

Nothing overly exciting just came across this when I was looking
at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/!


I now have bought four of these in different sizes.
Cant wait to get busy and do something with them.

Thought this was a neat idea!

So I have a window pane that I am considering doing something
like this. Have never used the chalk paint but would love to hear
from anyone that has..

This is a neat idea to and would like to do black and white photo's
with one of these too. Okay just had to post something this evening.
My mind swirls with ideas and stuff I could do now if I would just do it.
Well it is midnight again. I swear my bedtime is later and later.







No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!