Sunday, October 16, 2011

I love surprises!

Remember these?

They have been in several of my posts. I bought them late last spring off of craigslist. I knew they would
be so cute redone. So I bought the pair! I gave one to Brittany asking her if I gave her one if she would redo mine. She kept the top one and I kept the bottom one. I also bought the linen for it. Well she has been so busy and I waited very patiently! She kept telling me I have to get to your chair. No worries I kept saying but I was surprised yesterday morning with a knock at my door! I think I quivered with excitement.
Check it out!




I played with it all day! She made the cute pillow to sit in it too! I am in Love! Again how talented is she?
I was going to put it in my bedroom. But for now I will admire from the living room! I have had a very busy weekend. With lots of pictures to share. A story of a mouse(story and pictures for a later post).
A Duck party with pictures of Penny's house(Amazing), and a little girl that loves to help around the house. Off to do some housework and paperwork only to start the work week again tomorrow. Enjoy your
Sunday! Blessings. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!