Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Imagine My Surprise!



A couple weeks ago these 6 locker baskets were on Craigslist! I couldn't respond fast enough. They were
asking $4.00 each or all 6 for $18.00 breaking that down to $3.00 each. I missed them by  just a few minutes. The lady emailed me to tell me that she was sorry but they were spoken for. So I put it out of mind. About a week later I get an email that the lady never followed through and she asked if I was still interested. She was cleaning her garage and just wanted them OUT! Um hello of course I did. She also apologized for bothering me on a Sunday. Um no problem I said. So today I am a proud owner of these fab 6! Several months ago Penny and I were given 11 of them which we shared a couple with Brittany.. Now I am back up to 11! I love them and think I would like to get liners made(hello Brittany) and use them in my laundry room. Had to share. Again I will say Good evening to you! Sleep well. Stay warm.. Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!