Friday, October 21, 2011

No more Mouse!

Thank goodness!
The story of the mouse: Last weekend at midnight Doug woke me up saying do you hear that? He said it sounded like a baby crying. I awoke and didn't hear anything. He opened our bedroom door as  our indoor cat that never goes outside was sitting there with a mouse, which could only mean one thing it was caught in the house. GROSS! When he opened the door she came in and dropped it! It was alive and was in our room until 2:30 am when she finally killed it and ate it. GROSS! The next day Brittany came over and I was sitting in the living room with her and one came out from the heater vent. Oh my Oh my Oh my! Were invaded I thought. I think the Wal-Mart construction and the rain brought them in. So we put poison and traps out. Caught one that day I think it was the one in the kitchen and the one the cat ate has been all.



But these are sure cute pictures of Londyn checking for our hairy friends. I really hope those two were it.
We almost went out and got another cat.. Glad it is the weekend. Off to color pumpkins. Enjoy your weekend. Blessings. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!