Saturday, January 5, 2013

Let the sun shine in!

 Well it was a beautiful day yesterday. Sunshine all afternoon.. Cold but dry...
This cute little stool with linen was a recent score from my friend Brit! She calls me when she is getting rid of things and of course I am there with bells on! Thanks for the advice on my computer glitch. I am so not computer savvy at all.. I am not real familiar with Picasa web albums and am not sure what I am doing to upload pictures, but have got it where I can do it. Just not as easy as it was before. I started to panic as I would be real devastated if I couldn't blog anymore! I so enjoy it! Been doing some rearranging and cleaning now I need to spend sometime on the computer cleaning and deleteing! Hope your enjoying your Saturday! Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!