Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Who Says:

They don't have room! I can always make room for something I like..
 This old wall cabinet came out of an old house I assume! Its real heavy and too much so to hang on a wall so it sat on the floor for the longest time. For $15.00 I just couldn't pass it up at the local shabby store way back when..
 So it takes a little challenge to get the light switch on. Big deal!
You should head over to http://elizabethkartchner.com/2013/01/09/dear-lizzy-collection-giveaway-blog-hop-2/ to find out how to win the new collection. Its way simple just leave a comment.. Have a great Wednesday! Blessings Pam

4 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful find, miss the old built ins that vintage houses had, love the chippiness of it so glad you found space it is a beautiful piece!!!!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet friend for taking time to visit and leaving a comment that adds joy to my day.
    Now as for the cabinet shelf what a deal and I wish it were my deal. I would hang it on a wall driving the longest steal screws right through the piece to the studs in the wall, never to take it down again.
    What a piece to love.

    See you and all it inspires you to do with it soon.
    Xox
    Doré

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, that piece is amazing!! I'm lovin' it!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!