Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

My word for 2013 is: FOCUS!
I have given thought to it the last several days and this word keeps popping in my head! I need to focus on several things including my faith, health, family, friends, and just plain me! This last year has been a crazy one with a move for my son, daughter, parents (big one) having been in their house a good 40 yrs, and my husband and myself. Ups and downs with family illnesses, some passing of friends loved ones! It really has left little time for me to take time to focus.. So what bettter way than to start the new year off with that!
This was the last family picture taken two years ago with dad, mom, sister in law Linda, Jacob on the left, brother Jim in the middle and Jason on the right. Jacob has been in the hospital 23 days now. He is still in ICU. He continues to get better with minor set backs.. Dad is in Eugene now and I will get to see him Sunday! My mom is being taken care of now with Hospice and  they are managing to keep her pain comfortable..I pray for them daily! I pray that you all have a wonderful 2013! Happy New Year! Blessings Pam

4 comments:

  1. That is alot of change. So sorry that things are so hard right now. Prayers and (((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping 2012 brings your family comfort, pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, I love that picture of you! You're rockin' it, girl! :)
    Hope 2013 brings you lots of happiness!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, great goal, FOCUS:). Have a great week, Jen

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!