Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Day of Pleasure~

Be patient with me as I try to learn how to use my new updated blogger. I am having some
problems with everything falling into place just right. Anyhow the rain came and made me
slow down which has been really nice. I had hoped to get to my lockers this weekend but
guess it will wait. Now I go back to work tomorrow and I am told it is going to be like 83!
I enjoyed a pedicure yesterday. And everytime I have one done I wonder why I wait so long
until the next time. I just made time for me yesterday which was really nice. I went to Costco
and printed some photo's for an upcoming project. Right now they are 9cents a copy. I do hope
to get back and print more. So last night I started my project. I realized that I started this blog
as my personal journey and to share my projects. I hope to get back on track with that as I so
enjoy it. For now I will leave you with more inspiration and stuff I LOVE!




                                                            
                                     
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!