Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Project and a new Header for Blog

So as you can tell I used a new header on my blog. Please leave a comment and let me know
what you think?
I started my project the other day and realized how much I missed it. I even woke up in
the middle of the night and wandered in my room to add something to it.

This is going to get big I can just tell. I am having fun cutting pictures to fit and adding
little treasures that I have saved like a key I added to the rings of the binder. Will share'
more at another time. Yes Kate that is you and your pregnant belly. I need to see that
baby now that she is going on a year old.. I will miss you in the blog world. Do let me
know if you start another one at a later date.

 Bought this pineapple thing at a garage sale and painted one for me and one for
Penny I love the way it turned out. I think I gave 50cents for it.
 I have eyed this at Brittanys for sometime and guess what I ended up with. It is nice
to trade things once in awhile..

 So I made another chalk board I am not overly thrilled at how it turned out but thinking
maybe a little color to the frame might help.

I seem to be going in the nests and bird theme alot lately. Sure love them..
Enjoy your day! Off to a long day at work..

3 comments:

  1. Love catching up with you on your blog...hopefully we can catch up in person soon!!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your header is super cute...especially since part of it was made by yours truly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look. So fun to see what you are doing from time to time...

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!