Wednesday, July 6, 2011

If only this worked

My little vintage fan. It doesnt work but sure is
cute. It is hot here tonight. Would be nice if it worked.
Thankfully I didnt expect it would. So I have back up.
Not much to blog about. Had a very nice quiet fourth.
I worked most of it. We had both kids here for bbq.
It was nice. Londyn enjoyed watching fireworks out our
window. The dogs were anxious and we just tried to reassure
them they would be okay. Londyn enjoyed her little pool from
Penny. Can you believe I took no pictures over the weekend.
What is wrong with me? My mom is still not feeling well so I
ask that you keep her in your prayers. Will be showing my new
farmhouse table soon and the little shelf I made. I feel so
crafty sometimes. Thanks Brittany to a nice evening at your house.
Just what I needed..

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome! It was nice to see you both. Even though Londyn was shy I think she had fun playing. Hope to see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!