Thursday, August 18, 2011

Another project done

Remember this?

It was a $3.99 Goodwill find!


Well painted it white. Need to cut the chain yet but wanted to see what it would look like. Also
didnt have any votives so was trying tealights but think white votives would look nicer.



I love the chicken wire window pane another find at Goodwill along with  the wire basket.
I had the one with frames in it. But for $3.99 who could pass up having two. I often wonder
if I could make this a full time job and shop all day long how much a person could find and
resale. I know the baskets could go for altleast twenty. Again I think I have found my calling.
Well off to continue to get ready to go over the mountain for the weekend. Enjoy your evening.
I think the $3.99 special large pizza from Domino's is dinner tonight. Not real healthy but simple.
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!