Monday, August 1, 2011

My Weekend Treasures

I love the fact that I can go to any town and find a little thrift store, Goodwill or St. Vinnies and find
a little treasure that doesn't cost a fortune. I love that I can take my scrapbag with me anywhere and
turn something into a wonderful memory..
Found this huge burlap bag. It was a great find at $2.99!

 I have been enjoying finding sheets anysize. Not sure what I will do with them but maybe turn
them into a pillow case or tablecloth.
 I have started collecting white dishes. As soon as I get enough I will get rid of all my old mix
matched ones.
I loved this little creamer set.
 Today I picked up my gate(door) from Brittany. I love how it turned out. This was one I got from
my dad's wood pile.
 Today I was having a moment and Penny delivered this lavendar to my porch. Thanks Penny!
 I love when I am gone that Penny and I still remember each other. She found this cute white shelf
at a garage sale for me.

Also she found this cute little bowl. I love it. I picked her up a Target shabby chic blue floral
king Duvet cover and two shams while I was away. Let me tell you I bought it with her in mind
but loved it myself. If I didn't love her so much I would of kept it myself. I found sometime this
evening to work on my lockers. I am enjoying seeing the progress. I had the intention of putting them
in my room but am considering putting them in the entry way. I think they would be so cute to
have a cubby to put shoes, coats, purses, clutter in. Off to have my dinner at 10:15. Enjoy the
rest of the evening what is left of it. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!