Saturday, January 14, 2012

Feeling the Love!

So last night spur of the moment after cleaning house I got the itch to craft.. I have been realizing how little time I actually spend crafting and how much I miss it. It leaves such a gidy feeling inside when I accomplish something. I am finally deciding that I am capable to atleast try making something that catches my eye. Mind you I am still hoping to learn to sew, have the machine just a little scared to tackle that project. One thing I love about having my own room and having collected so much over the years as that I can go in and grab most anything and I have it. That is nice also..





No sew banners! Pre-cut three and thought they were perfect for Feb! Now I want to make more.. I usually
go extreme on something for awhile and move on.. So fun! What you think? I am in Love! Enjoy your weekend. Off to grocery shop soon.. Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!