Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Starting the day out right!



I really dont want to eat any. I want them to cool so I can put the lid on them and they can sit pretty on my counter. Silly huh? Just a quick post. I am very excited to have my first order on a banner! I took one to work yesterday to show a friend and a customer saw. She wants one for the 90yr old lady she takes care of that is losing her memory. Her anniversary is on Valentine's Day. So she wants it to say Mr. And Mrs. ---- and the date of the marriage and she is going to hang it in her bedroom. Who wouldn't be in
with that story.. I know I am! So I am taking Thur and Friday off to be with Londyn and we are going crafting so I know the project I will be working on.. Also wanted to try these also:

Burlap rose tutorial on Katie's Rose Cottage! Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog btw!
Anyways check out the link here! http://www.katiesrosecottageblog.com/. Hope you have a great day.
Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!