Sunday, January 8, 2012

So Random~

Saw this on Pinterest the other day. Thought it was so cute! It kinda made me think to do this:



 So my friend Tom always says what you looking for today. So I mentioned I was looking for old silverware and he brought me  these the other day.. The little fork has a date of 1847 on it. I so Love
them.!
 Can you believe I saved this locker from being thrown in the dumpster.. I did! I can't wait to get started on it.. Not sure what I am going to do with is. I needs alot of cleaning and scraping of stickers on the inside.. I have to get it off my porch today as it has sat there for several days..

 This girl jumps in front of the camera whenever she can..She spent Friday night here with us..

Saturday morning we got up and just laid for a bit watching the t.v. I love her more than I could ever express. Enjoy your Sunday.. Blessings Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!