Thursday, May 14, 2009

She grows








She is doing so much stuff right now. She is alot of fun. It is really hard to get anything done.
She grabs your attention and you just hang to her like a magnet. Last night she took the binkie out of her mouth and then tried to put it back in. She is starting to talk alot, I mean make noise and giggle. She is gone right now with her mommy and we are just lost w/o her. We are so blessed because most grandparents dont get them 24/7!!!
Wanted to give a shout out to my friend Bobbie. I saw her yesterday at Izzy's. She use to come into the scrapstores I worked at. She was a great customer. I haven't seen her for awhile and was glad to get a chance to catch up..
Also wanted to mention the women at Berry Basket again. They are truly going to be missed. Lindee vists my blog frequently so I wanted to mention her and say thank you! Also mention everything is now 60%off. I have been keeping an eye on this table in there that I want. But today I bought a lamp that I thought I needed. I am spoiled with a capital S!!!!! I will try to post a picture of it soon.
Enjoy your evening.


2 comments:

  1. I love Londyn,and the Berry basket..Ladies we will miss you so much.....Your visits have been great at the store...... Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Londyn is so beautiful. Enjoy every moment with her. She will grow even faster (it will seem) than Jordan did.

    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!