Saturday, May 30, 2009

Some more layouts

I know I have a slideshow but have been told that on some
that they dont come through so I thought I would still post
them as I add them to my slide. This is Lucy a little girl of
my friend Kate. I loved this pic so much I did two layouts.






I love this picture of my mom and I.



I love the pink and orange colors together. I wish you could
see this layout better. I really like the way it turned out.
Having a good weekend. I stayed home all day and got some
projects done around the house. Spent most of the day with
Londyn. We were given a walker last night from Joanna.
Thanks Starla for getting it to us. She sat in it today for a short
time. She might be teething a little bit. She has had a mild temp
and drooling alot, plus the hot weather doesn't help much. We had
a nice dinner outside last night at Valentino's in North Albany.
Hoping to scrap in the morning.




1 comment:

  1. I love her so so much.... She is a sweetheart... Hope she likes all of her goodies.... Auntie Penny

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!