Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF


Found this chair/bench next to nothing at a garage sale.
Not sure where to put it yet but I really like it. Think I will
stay clear of garage sales this weekend. I really need to focus
on the weeds in the back yard. So much to do and so little time.
Said goodbye to the ladies yesterday at The Berry Basket. They
were so good to Penny and I and we will truly miss them. They
read my blog and promise to comment once in a while.
I have several birthday's coming up this next week. My niece Sara,
brother Jim, brother in law Greg, brother in law Harry, newphew Tory.
Anyone else I might be forgetting. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
I sure hope to squeeze in a little scrapbooking. Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!