Saturday, April 25, 2009

I am thankful for

1. Waking up at 4:00am and staying up for 6hrs of peace to myself, I use to do that alot and get my time on computer, clean house, have my coffee. Havent done that in a very long time
2. Hearing the birds chirp outside this morning
3. Watching the hot air balloon out my window this morning
4. Cleaning out my inbox of about 70 emails that needed deleted
5. Catching up on my week of All My Children
6. Hearing Londyn wake up and greet me with the biggest smile, seeing her hair what little their is all messed up in the back
7. Cleaning my microwave
8. Cleaning my scrap area
9.Cleaning my food pantry
10. Cleaning my medicine cabinet
11. Folding all my dishtowels and placemats and putting them in order in the cupboard
12. Adding to the big recyle bin I have going in the garage
13. Continuing on with my day.

Enjoy your Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!