Thursday, April 23, 2009

Makes me smile




At the end of a busy day this is what it is all about. She is the light of my life. I love every minute I get to be with her and when I am not I feel lost. She can put a smile on your face so quick. She is starting to roll on to her side now. She loves her baths. She has fallen asleep to grandma singing to her. I know strange considering my voice is terrible. She loves to lay and we call it busy feet. She just moves her feet and hands so quickly. Today as quick as I changed her diaper she wet, and then she laughed like she knew what she had done. I need to update some more photo's of her. Hopefully this weekend along with the other 100 things I have planned.
Today we had a nice visit from Doug's sister Sandy. She brought Tate and Tobin into Izzy's for lunch. Always great to see them. I guess Lacey and Jordan are taking Tate to see Hannah Montana tomorrow. Penny and I went and seen a dear friend at the hospital this evening. His name is Wade and he is one of our senior customers. He has been a dear friend to us. He has come in for years and has kinda adopted Penny and I. He always brings us the best gifts. He fell out of a tree about 13ft. He broke his foot, and two discs in his back. He also dislocated his hand. He was in ICU on Sunday and still in all his pain told his wife you better go by Izzy's and tell the girls or they will be mad. Amazing that he thought of us. He will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Off to take a hot bath and clean up the kitchen. Oh and went and got some treasures today at The Berry Basket. For those of you that know the store it has been a favorite to me and they are closing. Everything is 40%off. I will take pics and post later this weekend. Another one of my tasks. We will miss them so much. They have been wonderful ladies and have treated Penny and I so very well. Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing such a nice job with this blog. I have not checked it for a few days.....you really stick with it.

    Oh, and it was great to see you and Penny at Izzy's on Thursday!

    Love you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Londyn is so beautiful. I love looking at her pictures!

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!