Monday, April 27, 2009

Some Favorite Things













So this is the white stand that I got from the Berry Basket. I love it. I also got the brown placemat and a tablerunner in this brown floral print. The pick colander was from my dear friend Susanne back in the Scrap Yard days. I love it too. The chickies are little salt and pepper shakers that I got from Eager Beaver at the coast. I thought they were perfect for spring. So everything is 50%off now at The Berry Basket. Well looking forward to seeing our senior couple Ed and Peg tomorrow. Great time last evening getting pics done with Jenny. Can't wait to see how they turned out. Watched the Blazer game over at Tony and Penny's. Sure hoping for a win tomorrow evening. Enjoy your evening.


1 comment:

  1. I love your stand!! So cute!!! You have such good taste!!! Heidi

    ReplyDelete

We do not remember days we remember moments!