Saturday, April 18, 2009

Two out of three of my pets




This is Lilly the cat. Bella is the pug. We also have Scruffy the other dog. I will try to find a picture of him sometime. We realize after having three pets that we are not pet people. Especially after Jordan brought Londyn home it was hard to adjust to all of them being under my feet. Bella sheds alot and snores like you wouldnt believe. I block it out as mothers can do that so well. She has kept Doug up many nights. But they are family too and I love them like they were my own. Anyways watching the Blazer's first playoff and at this point it doesn't look to good. Hang in there Kate. Her and I are big Blazer fans. What a nice day today and more nice weather tomorrow. Guess that means yardwork. Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!