Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meet Diana!

I have always wanted one of these dress forms. I think I should of been born back in the days of these lovely things. I love antiques and I love vintage..


So as you can see by the time on this post it is almost 1:00am! You ask why I am not in bed? Well
I didn't get home from work until 11:00 and it always takes me awhile to unwind.. Plus I had to share
Diana with you. Isn't she beautiful. Haven't got her in her place yet but wanted to show her off. She came
from a wonderful couple I met at Izzy's. Terry and Diana are their names. They had a nice antique store downtown which I visited on occasion. So what better name to name her than Diana. Thank you to you both for going out of your way for me.. Enjoy your sleep everyone I am off to do the same. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!