Saturday, September 3, 2011

Some Prayers and Projects!

http://fionaandtwig.blogspot.com/
I am adding Anne's mom to my prayers before bed!
http://lovingonshawna.com/
If you haven't heard of shawna do check her link out above. She has been in my thoughts and prayers for a few months. Her family and friends have had so much going on lately.
We my family have had alot of changes this past week. It seems longer but has only been a week ago that dad had his episodes and almost a year since mom was diagnosed with her cancer. I have been praying alot this week for peace and comfort for all. Praying for Hope, love for others, forgiveness. I am thankful and blessed for so much.
Just a couple of projects in the works. Hoping for a restful but accomplished weekend. My list is long.



 I have been getting ready to start another book. I have been selecting paper and embellishments
and gettting it precut like a kit so I can take it to moms when I am there or where ever I might go.
I made it to Costco and printed pictures in black and white. I can't wait to get started.

 I got this book spinner from my friend Susanne. Who rememebered I commented on it last year.
Thanks for remembering me. I am now sorting books and putting them in there. It is so handy. It is
going to free up alot of space.

 This leather stool is going to get a new look. It is on rollers and is going to get a linen ruffled cover.
Can't wait to see the finished look. I will share when it is done. It will just slip on and be able to come
off to wash.

 Kinda hard to see but found this shabby chic (from Target)twin duvet cover brand new at Goodwill.
It has one sham and came wrapped in a cute little pillow case. I dont know what it is about that line
but I just love it. Mom asked me to keep an eye out for something if I go to Goodwill. Um so put out!
NOT!!
Penny and I now have a customer that knows our taste and is now shopping for us and bringing stuff
by to us at work.. He has brought doors, old mason jars, and now windows. He spent five dollars on these
two windows. When he comes in we now say "What did you bring us today"!
I hope you all have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend! I am getting to spend sometime with Londyn who brings me such joy! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not remember days we remember moments!